About Lisa Orlansky
Get To Know a Little About Lisa Orlansky…
San Diego Real Estate~Coldwell Banker
For Lisa Orlansky, paying attention to details that might seem ordinary to some results in giving her clients an experience that’s anything but. Her goal is to make your next home purchase or sale nothing less than truly extraordinary.
Not Just ‘Business as Usual’
Lisa knows from her successful career in real estate, it’s the results that come from focusing on the details that achieve the extraordinary. As one of North County San Diego’s top agents, Lisa has earned a well-deserved reputation for delivering a simply outstanding real estate experience. She understands how much is riding on your investment and handles every facet of your home purchase or sale with the utmost care and attention.
- Licensed California REALTOR® since 2002
- Outstanding achievement awards – International President’s Circle, Diamond Society and Sterling Society
- She has earned the coveted GRI – Graduate REALTOR® Institute designation along with a CRS – Certified Residential Specialist designation. Only 4% of all REALTORS® in the nation have earned the Certified Residential Specialist designation
- Graduate REALTOR® Institute
- Certified Residential Specialist
- Coldwell Banker Previews International Specialist
- Certified Agent Advantage Referral Specialist
- Certified Agent Affinity Specialist
- Certified Negotiation Specialist
- Certified Relocation Specialist
Lisa recently served as “Chairman” of the District 1 Council of the NSDCAR – North San Diego County Association of REALTORS®
Lisa is a native San Diegan. She and her family have lived in Carmel Valley for 25 years! Lisa has been married to her husband, Rob for 33 years. Her children, Sam and Sari, are both graduates of Torrey Pines High School. Sam and his wife Rachel have made the family complete with a beautiful little girl, Kayli.
Making Desserts, Traveling the World, and Reading for Fun!!!